DERC or Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission has invited interested candidates to apply for two contractual posts online of the Joint Director & Executive Assistant. Eligible and interested candidates will have to apply on internet before 08-05-2020, after ensuring that they meet concerned eligibility conditions. All educational and personal details should be mentioned rightly.
DERC Job Notification 2020
|Organisation Name||Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission or DERC Recruitment|
|Posts||Joint Director (Law) & Executive Assistant|
|Date of Submission||16-03-2020|
|Last Date of Submission||08-05-2020|
|Qualifications||Graduates (All Graduates), Graduates (LLB)|
|Tenure Type||Contract Basis|
DERC 2020 has invited candidates for Junior Law Officer (in Group-B) post. All the interested candidates will have to apply for the Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission Job 2020 through prescribed format before 07th March 2020.
Vacancies and Eligibility Criteria:
|Joint Director (in Law)||1||56 yrs||Law Degree /2 years of regular service or five years of regular service||Rs.1,18,500-2,14,100/-|
|Executive Assistant||1||30 yrs||Graduate Degree / 6 years regular service and 10 years regular service||Rs.44,900-1,42,400/-|
- LLB from the recognized University
- Officers holding the analogous posts over regular basis
- Must have experience to handle any legal matters in the middle level that includes Drafting of the basic orders, Petitions, Pleadings, Listing of the case laws in the Central Government or State Government UTs or PSUs or Autonomous Bodies or Quasi Judicial Bodies and dealing with cases relating to the electricity laws and more
On basis of the personal Interviews and after short listing on basis of the experience and qualification
Fee Structure :
How to Apply:
- Candidates with the qualifications can apply online before 08-05-2020.
- Candidates should read instruction carefully on meeting eligibility criteria or other norms before online submission.
- Applicants should fill all detail rightly in internet form and upload colour photograph & signature.
- After their submission of application, applicants should take the print out & send their hard copy of the application with attested copies of relevant documents on the address before 08-05-2020.
|Notification & Application Form||View Here|
|Official Website||Visit Here|
|Last Date Extension[Upto 15th June 2020]||View Here|