DRDO Opening for Engineers/Scientist
Recruitment & Assessment cell, DRDO or Defence Research & Development Organisation has recently invited applications online for their recruitment of the Scientist B for engineers & postgraduates to apply. But, the window for internet applications isn’t activated yet and can get opened soon. The eligible and interested applicants may apply for their positions at rac.gov.in before 10, July 2020.
Overview of DRDO Recruitment 2020:
Before any candidate applies for their recruitment check out important details of DRDO Recruitment 2020 for the Engineers in the given table.
|DRDO 2020 Recruitment For Scientist ‘B’|
|Name of the Organisation||Defence Research & Development Organisation|
|Post||Various Engineer, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Psychologist.|
|Starting date||May 2020|
|Closing Date||10th July 2020|
|Selection Process||Candidates is shortlisted for descriptive exam on basis of GATE score), Interview|
DRDO Recruitment for Scientist ‘B’
Recruitment & Assessment Center, Ministry of Defence, recently has released the notification for recruitment of Electronics and Communication Engineer, Computer Science and Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Material Science and Engineer or Metallurgical Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Chemistry, Physics, Aeronautical Engineer, Chemical Engineer, Civil Engineer, Mathematics, and Psychology posts. Recruitment drive will be conducted in Advt. no. 137 for filling up of 167 vacancies. You can check the complete details here.
DRDO 2020 Recruitment for Engineers: Vacancy
Check out vacancy distribution for DRDO Recruitment 2020.
|Electronics & Communication Engineer||37|
|Computer Science and Engineer||31|
|Material Science and Engineer or Metallurgical Engineer||10|
Eligibility Criteria for the Scientist Posts
- Electronics and Comm. Engg – Having Bachelor’s Degree in Technology or Engineering in Electronics and Communication Engg from the recognised university
- Computer Science and Engineering – Having Bachelor’s Degree in Engg or Technology in the Computer Science and Engg from recognised university
- Mechanical Engineering – Having Bachelor’s Degree in Engg or Technology in the Mechanical Engg from the recognised university
- Material Science and Engineering or Metallurgical Engineering – Having Bachelor’s degree in the Engineering or Technology from the recognised university
- Electrical Engineering – Having Bachelor’s Degree in Engg or Technology in the Electrical Engg from the recognised university
- Chemistry – Having Master’s Degree in the Chemistry from recognised university
- Physics – Having Bachelor’s degree in Engg or Technology in the Metallurgy from the recognised university
- Aeronautical Engineering – Having Bachelor’s Degree in Engg or Technology in the Aeronautical Engg from recognised university
- Chemical Engineering – Having Bachelor’s Degree in Engg or Technology in the Chemical Engg from recognised university
- Civil Engineering – Having Bachelor’s Degree in Engg or Technology in the Civil Engg from recognised university
- Psychology – Having Master’s Degree in the Psychology from recognised university
- Mathematics –Having Master’s Degree in Maths from the recognised university
- General and EWS around 28 years
- OBC around 31 years
- SC/ST around 33 years
Shortlisted candidates on basis of their GATE scores or Descriptive Exam or percentage of the marks in NET can be needed to appear in Personal Interview held at Delhi and other place decided by DRDO/RAC.
|Update (New Posts Added)||View Details Here|
|Official Website||Visit Here|