Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board may soon activate GSSSB Laboratory Asst Admit Card for 2020 link. Intenders may directly download their physiotherapist exam letter from the official web site, at ojas.gujarat.gov.in and gsssb.gujarat.gov.in. Candidates will have a close look at their written exam date all along with simple download steps given in the modules.
Candidates who are searching out at various websites for the GSSSB Laboratory Asst Admit Card 2020 will go through the complete page. Here candidates will fetch their admission letter very easily with help of the given download steps. You must check out the details accessible on the Gujarat SSSB Laboratory Asst Admit Card 2020 and figure out mistakes over it. You will have a close look at selection process, the recruitment notification details at the given sections.
GSSSB Laboratory Assistant Admit Card 2020
|Name of the Board||Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board|
|Total Vacancies Available||408|
|Job Type||Gujarat Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||laboratory Assistant and Others|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
|Admit Card Released Date||10th October 2020|
|Written Exam Date||19th to 22nd October 2020|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Steps To Download the GSSSB Laboratory Asst Admit Card 2020
Generally, the applied candidates have to follow below enclosed process and acquire their call letter. They’re:
- First, you have to go to their official website of the Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board, at gujarat.gov.in/Home.aspx
- On their home page, you will find the ‘Exam Call Letter’.
- Click on a tab.
- Find GSSSB Laboratory Asst Admit Card for 2020 link
- Click on the related link
- You can click on admit card 2020 download link.
- You will view admit card login page
- Fill in details like Select Job, Birth Date, Confirmation Number, and click on the ‘Print Call Letter’
- On a new page, Gujarat SSSB Laboratory Asst Exam Admit Card for 2020 will get open.
- Check out details on a call letter.
- Download the admission letter & take the print out
- Keep this safe for any future reference
- Carry call letter to your exam hall for sure.