IBPS/ Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Clerk Admit Cards for the pre-exam training, main exam and preliminary separately. Tentative dates for an issue of admit cards for the IBPS 2020 are given below in tabulated form:
|Last day for filling IBPS Clerk 2020 Application Form||October 9, 2020|
|Issue for IBPS Clerk letters for the Pre-exam Training||November 13, 2020|
|IBPS Pre-exam training from||November 25 – 30, 2020|
|Issue of the IBPS admit card for the Prelims exam||November 26, 2020|
|IBPS Clerk Preliminary exam 2020 on||December 12, 13 and 19, 2020|
|Issue of the IBPS hall ticket for main exam||January 7, 2021|
|IBPS Clerk 2020 Main exam||January 24, 2021|
IBPS Admit Card 2020 can tentatively get released on 26 November, 2020. The applicants will download the IBPS Clerk letters in the online mode from IBPS official website – ibps.in just by logging in with the IBPS Application number & password and date of birth. Last day for downloading the IBPS admit card for Clerk will be 19 December, 2020.
- It’s mandatory for a candidate to bring the IBPS Clerk letters to their exam center.
- IBPS Clerk exam can be held at December 12, 13, & 19, 2020 in the online mode.
- IBPS Admit Card can specify relevant candidates & exam details like allotted exam slot, date, as well as address of the IBPS Exam Center.
- They should carry the original photo proof and copy along with the IBPS admit card to your center.
- IBPS may release the admit cards for its main exam at January 7, 2021 for Prelims qualifiers only.
- In case of discrepancy in a hall ticket, candidates should contact IBPS for rectifying it.
Details on the IBPS Admit Card Clerk 2020
After downloading an admit card, the candidates will be suggested to proofread the details given. It must be same to what you have put in an application form. Also, any mismatch will cause the trouble on an exam day, thus it is essential to check information as well as ensure that it’s error-free. Details specified on an admit card are given below:
- Name of Applicant
- Photo of applicant
- Day and Date of exam
- Name of exam
- Address of exam center
- General Instructions
- Timing of exam