IIIT Kalyani at Nadia Recruitment 2020 has current & upcoming alert for the IIIT Kalyani Job Notification 2020 for the latest recruitment, pay scale, date to apply, admit card info, and Exam dates & results over here.
Indian Institute of Information Technology Kalyani announces the job notification for their Non-Faculty Post (of Deputy Registrar) in the IIIT Kalyani. The institute invites all the applications before 10Jun 2020 from the eligible candidates having needed qualifications to fill for post of 1 vacancy.
Details of Opening
|Job Profile||Deputy Registar|
|Last Date to Apply||10/06/2020|
IIIT Job Information:
Expert or Specialist
Candidates Educational Qualification: The Master’s Degree with 55% marks or equivalent grade in ‘B’ of UGC 7 scale from the recognised Universities or Institutes of any repute & consistently good records academically.
Age Limit: Not above 50 years
Selection Method: Through interview
How to Apply?
- Applicants who want to apply for this above post have to submit their application in the prescribed annexed herewith. Application must be address by hand delivery.
- Last date to submit this application is on 10th June 2020. All the applications received after this last date and incomplete or eligible applications won’t be considered.
- Application should be accompanied by the attested photocopies of their documents or testimonials, with eligibility criteria given above.
- Application Form will be downloaded from the district official website at www.iiitkalyani.ac.in
- Do not forget to take Xerox of the Application Form Before you submit its offline form.
|Notification Link||View Here|
|Application Form Link||View Application Form|
|Official Website||Visit Here|
The complete application form in physical copy is to be shared at the below address:
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Kalyani,
WEBEL IT Park, 14,
Adibasi Para, Opp. Kalyani Water Treatment Plant,
Near Buddha Park,
Kalyani, Nadia, PIN : 741 235,
West Bengal, India