Govt. of India Ministry of the Development of NE Council Secretariat, at Nongrim Hills, Shillong recently gave the job notification for post of “Draftsman Grade I” in Shillong for 2020. All the interested candidates must go through the eligibility criteria and read the Advertisement and Apply for the posts now.
Details of NE Council Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organisation||North Eastern Council Secretariat|
|Job Type||Central govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Advt No. ADMN-13012/4/2017-ADMN|
|Job Name||Draftsman and Upper Division Clerk|
|Job Location||Shillong (Meghalaya)|
|Last Date for Submission of application||Within 60 days or 16.05.2020|
NEC Recruitment 2020:
The North Eastern Council currently has around 14 openings in their NEC Shillong area. Currently they have circulated the new job notification on 16th March 2020 against 14 job vacancies. The application process for NE Council Secretary Vacancy has already been started. As per North Easter Council Shillong recruitment notification, all the vacancies will be allocated for the Draftsman and Upper Division Clerk Positions. Applicants who are looking to get the central govt jobs the candidates must send filled application form on given address before the due date. Last date for the receipt of the North Eastern Council Recruitment form will be 16.05.2020.
|Name of post||No of vacancy||Monthly salary|
|Upper Division Clerk||13|
Eligibility Criteria for the NEC Draftsman and UDC Posts
- Candidates should hold the analogous posts on a regular basis.
- Check the Advertisement Notification for the educational qualification.
- Age limit must not exceed above 56 years.
- Selection for NEC is based on interview
- Applications through offline mode are accepted.
How to apply?
- Go to the official website at www.necouncil.gov.in.
- Click on “Notices” choose “Vacancies” find advertisement “for posts of the Draftsman Grade – I & UDC”, click on an advertisement.
- Notification can open read it & check its eligibility.
- Download the application form and fill up this form rightly.
- Send this to the given address before its due date ends.
|Application Form||View Here|
|Official Website||Visit Here|