United India Insurance Co. Ltd., is the prominent Public Sector Insurance Company owned by Indian Government, has recently put up the notification applications for post of the Administrative Officer Medical (on Scale- 1). Interested and eligible candidates will have to apply for these posts via online mode on their official site from 29th May – 10th June 2020.
Details of the UIIC Recruitment 2020
|Organisation Board||United India Insurance Co. Ltd.|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Designation||Administrative Officer Medical (Scale I)|
|Salary||Rs. 69,000 pm|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India or Chennai and Mumbai|
|UIIC Apply Link Status||Available Now (from 29.05.2020)|
|Last Date for Submission||10.06.2020 (17:00 Hours)|
UIIC Limited invites the online application form from eligible candidates for post of the Administrative Officer – at Medical (Scale-I) – with 10 posts. Interested candidates with qualification of the MBBS will be eligible for this job and can apply online. Selection is based on an interview. Eligible and interested candidates will apply on internet on their official website at www.uiic.co.in website before 10th June 2020 till 17:00 PM. Detailed eligibility criteria & application procedure are given.
Category Wise Vacancies/UIIC Reservation Roster:
UIIC Administrative Officer Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of MBBS Degree from the recognized University and equivalent foreign degrees that will be recognized as the equivalent to MBBS degree by Medical Council India and should be holding the valid registration from the Medical Council or any other State Medical Council.
- Further candidate must have finished their internship in MBBS Degree on and before 31.12.2019.
- Dental, Ayurvedic, Homoeopathy, Unani and others aren’t valid disciplines for the post.
Interested candidates age limit must be 21 years to 30 years.
Age Relaxation: – SC, ST, OBC, PWD, and PH Candidates Relaxation according to the Government Rule Regulation.
How to Apply?
- Mode to apply is Online.
- Job location is all India.
- Candidates will have to apply on their official website from 29 May 2020 or check the official site.
- Candidates are chosen based on the Written Test & Interview.
|Apply Online||Click Here to Apply|
|Official Website||Click Here|