UPSC or Union Public Service Commission has released their CMS Admit Card 2020 on their official website. All the candidates who were waiting for the UPSC CMS Admit Card 2020 can download from their official website at upsc.gov.in.
UPSC CMS 2020 Admit Card link will soon get activated till 22 October 2020. Candidates who have applied in the UPSC CMS 2020 Prelims this year must download the admit card at the earliest in order to avoid any last-minute rush over its official site. All interested candidates have to download the UPSC CMS Admit Card 2020 and take the printout for the future reference. There is no admit card issued by the commission in any situation.
Admit cards will get issued to those candidates only who applied for the UPSC CMS Exam 2020. The admit card for UPSC is an important document needed to sit for an exam. The admit card for UPSC CMS can easily be downloaded just by entering the Registration ID & Date of birth of a candidate. Continue reading to get complete details on the UPSC admit card 2020.
UPSC CMS 2020 Admit Card
Before you get in the complete details of the UPSC CMS admit card, let us have a complete overview of its important dates:
|Name of the Exam||Combined Medical Services|
|Conducting Body||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Release of UPSC CMS Recruitment Notification||July 29, 2020|
|Filling Application Form Begins & Ends||July 29, 2020 – August 18, 2020|
|Release of UPSC CMS Admit Card||Last week of September 2020|
|CMS Examination Date||October 22, 2020|
|Admit Card Released Date||6th October 2020|
|Written Exam Date||22nd October 2020|
Steps to Download Admit Card for UPSC CMS 2020
- First, visit the website at upsc.gov.in.
- Click at UPSC CMS Admit Card 2020 flashing on its homepage.
- It can redirect you to the new window.
- Find two ways of downloading your admit card – registration number or roll number.
- Enter your details like roll number or registration number, captcha code, date of birth, and click on the submit button.
- UPSC CMS Exam 2020 will get displayed on your screen.
- Applicants can download & save this for the future reference.
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|