Uranium Corporation of India Ltd. or UCIL, is the Public Sector Enterprise in an administrative control of Department of the Atomic Energy invites candidates from the suitable nationals for the recruitment by online mode for posts of the Graduate Operational Trainee, Boiler-cum Compressor Attndt, Mining Mate, Winding Engine Driver, Blaster and Apprentice. There’re over 136 vacancies filled by the UCIL Jaduguda. As per UCIL Apprentice notification, the vacancies will be allocated for said UCIL Vacancy & posts wise vacancy information is given ahead. Candidates looking for the central government jobs have to make UCIL registration online from 18.05.2020 – 22.06.2020.
Details of the UCIL Jaduguda Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organization||Uranium Corporation of India Limited|
|Job Type||Central govt.|
|Advt No||Advt.No. – 02/2020|
|Job Name||Mining Mate, Graduate Operational Trainee, Winding Engine Driver, Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant, Blaster and Apprentice|
|Job Location||Jharkhand/ Across India|
|Starting Date for online application Submission||18.05.2020|
|Last Date for online application Submission||22.06.2020|
Here you can get complete information of the Apprentice and Other posts such as educational qualification, application mode, age limit, fee or how to apply.
UCIL Recruitment for 2020 for 4 Assistant Sub Inspector:
Apply Online for four Assistant Sub Inspector posts in the UCIL Recruitment 2020 in Purbi Singhbhum. The new recruitment Jobs notification published for post Mining Mate C at UCIL Recruitment 2020 read details before you apply for UCIL Notification for post Apprentice.
UCIL Job Details
According to the UCIL notification, around 136 vacancies will be allotted for the recruitment and post vacancy information is given below.
UCIL Job Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No of Vacancy||Monthly Salary|
|Graduate Operational Trainee||04||Rs.33994|
|Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant||03||Rs.32180|
|Winding Engine Driver||14||Rs.32633|
Eligibility Criteria for the UCIL Apprentice
- Mining Mate: The intermediate with Mining Mate Certificate of the Competency issued by the DGMS.
- Graduate Trainee: B.Sc. (Chemistry and Physics).
- Winding Engine Driver: Matric and equivalent and should have first Class Winding Engine Driver’s Certificate.
- Boiler-cum Compressor Attndnt: Matric with First Class Boiler Attendant Certificate.
- Apprentice: Intermediate or Matric.
- Blaster: Matric with the unrestricted Blaster’s Certificate Competency issued by the DGMS.
- Graduate Operational Trainee: UR30 yrs and SC/ST above 35 years.
- Mining Mate: UR35 yrs, OBC-38 years and SC/ST above 40 years.
- Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant: UR30 years, OBC-33 years and SC/ST above 35 years.
- Winding Engine Driver: UR32 yrs, OBC-35 yrs and SC/ST above 37 yrs.
- Blaster: UR32 yrs and SC/ST above 37 yrs.
- Apprentice: UR25 yrs, OBC-28 yrs and SC/ST above 30 yrs.
- General or OBC Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- Sc/ST – No Fee
- Online Test
How to Apply?
- Read given details and ensure eligibility level.
- Click on UCIL Apply link.
- Fill with essential details asked in.
- Attach required document or copies with application form.
- Submit application form & take print out for reference.
|ASI||View ASI Notification|
|Other Posts||View Other Posts Notification|
|Apply Online||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Visit Here|